Pacific Opera Victoria enhances our donors' operatic experience through a range of benefits and events designed to bring them closer to the productions they have generously supported.
Our special donor events include the following:
Receptions and thank-you concerts by mainstage artists
- Garden parties and luncheons
- Tours of our production facility
- Opportunities to attend closed rehearsals, with an introduction by a member of the creative team
- Specially curated experiences for Impresario Circle members, including private concerts in intimate settings.
Donor Recognition Events
President's Circle Working Rehearsal
- Saturday, April 20, 2019, 6 pm
- Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton
- 6 pm: Coffee and cookies
6:15 pm: Discussion
7:00 pm: Piano Technical Rehearsal
- Refreshments and a discussion with member of the creative team, followed by the opportunity to observe the Piano Technical Rehearsal for Countess Martiza.
Invitations sent to members of the President's Circle and Impresario Circle..
RSVP by April 15: 250-382-1641 or
Sense of Occasion
- Thursday, April 25, 2019, 6:30 pm
- East Lobby Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton.
- Pre-performance reception to celebrate the opening night of Countess Maritza. Gourmet finger foods and wine. Space is limited. Dress is festive.
- Invitations sent to Corporate Sponsors, members of the President's Circle at the Patron Level ($5000) and above, and members of the Impresario Circle. (Public also welcome: $35/person)
RSVP with payment by April 16: 250.382.1641
Learn more about supporting Pacific Opera Victoria
Event invitations are sent by mail or email.