Pacific Opera Victoria enhances our donors' operatic experience through a range of benefits and events designed to bring them closer to the productions they have generously supported.
Our special donor events include the following:
Receptions and thank-you concerts by mainstage artists
- Garden parties and luncheons
- Tours of our production facility
- Opportunities to attend closed rehearsals, with an introduction by a member of the creative team
- Specially curated experiences for Impresario Circle members, including private concerts in intimate settings.
Donor Recognition Events
President's Circle Working Rehearsal
- Wednesday, January 16, 2019, 6 pm
- Baumann Centre, 925 Balmoral Rd.
- 6 pm Coffee and cookies
6:30 pm Discussion
7:00 pm Chorus Rehearsal
- Refreshments and a discussion with Chorus Master Giuseppe PIetraroia, followed by an insider's look at the chorus rehearsal process.
Invitations sent to members of the President's Circle and Impresario Circle..
RSVP by January 9: 250-382-1641 or
Sense of Occasion
- Thursday, February 14, 2019, 6:30 pm
- East Lobby Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton.
- Pre-performance reception to celebrate the opening night of La traviata. Gourmet finger foods and wine. Space is limited. Dress is festive.
- Invitations sent to Corporate Sponsors, members of the President's Circle at the Patron Level ($5000) and above, and members of the Impresario Circle. (Public also welcome: $35/person)
RSVP with payment by February 8: 250.382.1641
Gold Circle Soirée
- Saturday, January 26, 2019, 7 pm
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, 1040 Moss St.
- An intimate wine and hors d'oeuvres reception with a private concert by the principal artists of La traviata.
Attire: Business casual
- By Invitation to Impresario Circle and President's Circle Members at the Gold Circle ($1500) level and above.
RSVP by January 18:
Learn more about supporting Pacific Opera Victoria
Event invitations are sent by mail or email.