Pacific Opera Victoria welcomes the opportunity to enhance our donors' operatic experience through a range of benefits and events designed to bring them closer to the productions they have generously supported.
These special donor events include the following:
Receptions and thank-you concerts by mainstage artists
- Tours of our production facility
- Open houses
- Summer garden parties
- Opportunities to attend private closed rehearsals, with an introduction by a member of the creative team
Donor Recognition Events, Winter 2015/16
Bravo Society Brunch
- Sunday, December 6, 11:30 am
- Wingate Studio, 925 Balmoral Rd.
- Invitations mailed to Bravo Society Members
Gold Circle Soirée
- Saturday, January 23, 7 pm
- Art Gallery of Greater Victoria, 1040 Moss Street.
- Wine and hors d'oeuvres, concert with Principal Artists of The Barber of Seville.
Invitations mailed to President's Circle donors at the Gold Circle ($1500) level and above and to Impresario Circle donors.
President's Circle Working Rehearsal
- Saturday, February 6, 1 pm
- Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton.
- Invitations mailed to President's Circle donors and Impresario Circle donors.
Information about the benefits and events we are pleased to share with our donors can be found in these brochures and donation forms.
Event invitations are sent by mail or email.
Learn more about supporting Pacific Opera Victoria .