Subscribe now ...
As a subscriber, you will enjoy the best seats, get all the perks, and save money!
- Save money over single ticket prices and get first dibs on the best seats.
- Buy additional tickets before they go on sale to the public.
- No Ticket Fees. (We pay the fee.)
- Enjoy complimentary ticket exchange privileges: Subscribers may exchange their tickets for another performance of the same opera at no charge; you pay only the difference in price if your new ticket costs more. To exchange tickets, contact the POV office no later than one business day prior to your original performance date.
- Enjoy exclusive ticket return privileges: Only Subscribers who cannot attend a production may turn in their tickets for a charitable tax receipt. To return tickets, contact the POV office no later than one business day prior to the date on the tickets.
- Receive POV's newsletter before each opera with inside information about the upcoming opera
- Get ENews updates and notice of POV events
You can also enjoy:
- Free INSIDE OPERA preview lectures with Robert Holliston
- Free lobby lectures one hour before each performance
- The Sunday Matinée Opera Bus for operagoers coming from Up-Island and the Saanich Peninsula
- A wide range of community and donor events
Performances of Jenůfa, La bohème, and Rinaldo take place at the Royal Theatre, 805 Broughton Street, Victoria.
Performances of Rattenbury and Missing take place at the Baumann Centre, 925 Balmoral Road, Victoria.